Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Freitag, 23. April 2010

`Triangle Hat´

Have been sick, so sick this past week; only feel better since yesterday. Hubby and I had fish together last Saturday. Maybe that was the reason! I don't know...Hubby was sick upon his 6th chemo and he survived better then me :))) Can you imagine?
I am all puzzled up, am not sure if I already showed this finally finished hat!?!! The top is made of three triangles knit in natural Baby Alpaca and the edge is a supersoft stringlike linnen yarn, very special...


Hat's top! ~~


Since this morning I am the proud owner of some skeins of 100% Todd and Duncan, Scotland, Cashmere. Found them in my mailbox today; they finally came over from the British Isles through the ashclouds.....
you all have a fantastic weekend now - seems we will get a sunny but cold one! Enjoy!!!

Keine Kommentare: