Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Dienstag, 6. April 2010

Almost 3 Months of Grace!

I hope you all had a great Easter? Ours was just fine! I even got a present from (ex)-hubby: he painted a portrait of Hexe and me. That was really amazing!
He is now having almost 3 months of grace! His cancer is fatal, but not yet...he is fighting and it seems the main tumour gave up growing and spreading...


I still have some more original Lana Grossa Baby Mohair out for sale in spring green, emerald and cinnamon in 25 gr skeins with 100 meters. Anyone intrested? All colours are real lovely!



⊱╮ f⊱╮ f

3 Kommentare:

rosalia hat gesagt…

How many skeins have you of each colour?

rosalia hat gesagt…

I'm interested in 8 skeins colour cinamon.
But, I have any questions.
Total shiping cost and payment system. I send you a mail

Maxmom hat gesagt…

Sending lotsaluv to you! Keep your chin up!
Lotsalicks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA