Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Freitag, 16. April 2010

* Nature Affairs *


This shrimp I found somewhere in the www; I think it is so nice and welldone that I just had to show it - besides, my little Hexe loves them. She could eat those small Northsea Shrimps all day, every day! Here you see her on the most important piece of furniture in the house: her climbing- and scratching tree! She looks a little odd on this photo though; just beginning loosing her wintercoat! By the way I hang out the brushed off hairs from the pets, the birds take them thankfully and use them for their nests they start to build now...


Here you see the recent ashcloud card approaching Europe from the Eyjafjalla Glacier on Iceland. We are right under the darkest part now. The sun shines this morning, but it is somehow gloomy, too. The sun shines through a veil; I am not sure if it comes from the ashes, but I think so...early this morning the sky was all pink, too. The news are all about ICELAND here! Thanx to lovely Harpa who lives very close to the eruption, here are some links where you can see more of it, even live: http://eldgos.mila.is/eyjafjallajokull-fra-valahnjuk and www.dmu.dk/nyheder/vulkansky.htm. Have a try, hope it works. It is very quiet out today! No planes, no noises....I grew up in the entry lane of Hamburg airport, so planes were always an addition to my life. Now I live only about 30 km away from the airport and I still can see and hear them - usually! Today is the first day ever with no movement in the sky! Strange! I wonder how long this will go on....to all of you: have a really great weekend!!
⊱╮⊱╮⊱╮⊱╮

Keine Kommentare: