Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Donnerstag, 29. April 2010

❀Fleamarket Treasures❀




This week is almost thru and I have not yet shown my treasures from last weekend: a quite large platter with a forget-me-nots brim in red, a superlarge handcrocheted plaid in dusty pink and a wooden box which is really shabby; I found a newspaper in it from 1961. I found some more artefacts, but these are the most intresting ones - hope you enjoy them, too!!!!?
f .blume-0046.gif von 123gif.de Download & Grußkartenversand•. f

1 Kommentar:

wolltrunken hat gesagt…

Die Holzkiste ist superschön, da hätte ich auch zugeschlagen!

(Ich hätte zu gerne gelesen, was in der alten Zeitung stand.)

Liebe Grüße

von Birgit