Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Freitag, 12. Juni 2009

~ Treasures ~

This morning I drove to a friends woolshop that will close soon! It is almost sold out, but I still found some treasures for a very small amount .... ooooh, glad! Catsoft wool ö
After this fine treasure hunt the dog needed a walk and off we drove to the lime pit! Although it is very close to my home, I have never been there. It was though recommended to me and it is oh so beautiful!!!!

Clay and anhydrite in former days and now it is a special landmark; already a settlement about 12.000 years ago it was now very quiet, except for the frogs! We didn't meet any other folks and it was a peaceful, relaxing athmosphere. Weather was fine again, though it is still very stormy...
All of you outthere: have a beautiful weekend!!! ö



Keine Kommentare: