Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Sonntag, 7. Juni 2009

Dull Sunday ....


A dull Sunday with cool and dark and wet weather is almost done! A little knitting was made and the dog got some walks, otherwise real dull...... still I was fortunate: some time ago I was thinking about how it would be not to sew everything necessary by hand but with a machine!
Off I went thru the offers at Ebay and one machine caught my eye and - I just won it for an incredible price and the best is that it is only a very short way from me - how is that all!!! Happy-end for me today!!! Great!!! Have to admit though that I never used an electric sewing machine so far, only those old Singer with a mechanic accelerator. Ugh, I am curious how I will get along with it. It's also decades since I last time used a sewing machine at all... Y

2 Kommentare:

Maria hat gesagt…

Thank you for your visit on my blog! Nice to meet you in blogland :) I wish you much pleasure with your new sewing machine! Have a nice week!

wolltrunken hat gesagt…

Tsss, tsss, tsss - gerade gestern habe ich meine Patchworkstoffe gesichtet und mir überlegt, mal wieder was zu nähen...

Sieht gut aus, Dein neues Maschinchen!!!

Liebe Grüße

von Birgit