Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Sonntag, 28. Juni 2009

♥ Incredible ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Not much time for blogging the passed few days and nothing good to blog about today -
Michael Jackson is dead!
Many years ago, I think it was sometime around 1988 I had a neighbour who became 50 and was a great fan. I tried to get tickets for a concert and succeeded! I wasn't the biggest fan, but it was ok for me to go to this concert with some friends and thit would surely be a special event. Accidently I came right in front of the stage only a few steps away from Michael.
The first part of the concert was incredibly perfect! I just could stand there, wasn't able to move and just enjoyed it! He gave the feeling, to probably everyone in the audience, that he was singing and dancing only for you.... I have never seen anything like this in a concert before - and there have been quite a few....
After a small break whilst his drummer was doing an also incredible solo, Michael Jackson came back on stage, obviously worrying if we, the audience, were really happy and enjoying us and if we were ok (in the meantime an enormous thunderstorm was raging upon us).... we were ALL ok and just happy. And then, only in a white t-shirt and black jeans, Michael made music and history as if there would be no tomorrow....
I was very enthusiastic when I was back home and that remained for some time; my ex-husband became even jeaulous....
Thank you for ALL you provided us with - Rest in Peace!!!

Keine Kommentare: