Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Sonntag, 12. April 2009

* Suddenly Summer *

Last week we still had frosty nights, now Summer is here!!! We enjoy some real lovely days over Easter with bright sun and +25°C. All the trees are blooming, as you can see in my new header and here.... photo was made yesterday.... isn't this just lovely!!!?
I also received some real super Easter pressies: this beautiful handmade rose soap, a pair of Jack Wolfskin Trekking shoes and a matching Trekking Anoraq. This was a real big surpise!!!
And I got myself a present as well: two new GEO mags, which I love a lot (as long as they have regard on ancient history and geography)!
Wishing you all a lovely second Easter Day!!!




Keine Kommentare: