Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Mittwoch, 15. April 2009

✿ Still Summer ✿✿

This is my official Easter snap of town, quite romantic, eh?!! Yes, we had a fantastic and unexpected peaceful and harmonic Easter. It seems, I slowly get back into life and out of a very dark time I have been thru recently......
I hope all my friends will understand that the passed months were not easy and hard for me and I neglected all and everything; it can only get better....
See this poor dog of mine! Looks like he is the most neglected dog in the world with no love and attention, no food and no fun..... ugh! He can give you a look of deepest melancholy.
In fact, he was bitten into his right leg last week and it definitely hurt him. But it is all better again today, so no need to put on such a sad face....

Sure Springmitts are ready now! We expect cooler weather again, so probably they will come in use still. Today it is fantastic sunny and warm, but this will not last! Trees are in full blossom and swallows already arrived and sail in the sky; a month too early, normally they arrive only around end of April. The first couple I saw already end of March... but, how lovely is this?!!!


Keine Kommentare: