Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Mittwoch, 22. April 2009

✿ A little Anniversary ✿

Yes, I am having a little Anniversary! This is already my 151 post; can't believe it, over 150 posts...!!! Incredible!
And today I can show off only some little flower tendrils, a bit like Forgetmenots - maybe?!!!
It was indoor weather today, suddenly, after all the lovely summerlike sunshine we had recently. I turned the heating on again and went out with my thick anoraq; it was more then necessary. Was also quite stormy! We are already spoiled after these few sunny days and it feels much colder then it probably is. Hexe don't minds the weather, she is always wearing her beautiful furcoat....

1 Kommentar:

Harpa Jónsdóttir hat gesagt…

Happy anniversary!
The flowers are lovely! Are you going to put them on something?