Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Dienstag, 24. März 2009

Winter will not let go *****

It just starts to snow again, large flakes that will probably not remain on the ground, but who knows....it is cold and I woke up with finding a layer of frost on the roof! Winter will definitely not move away from us yet!
For Karin: I have not a sock- or mittseating washing machine *grin*. Here you can see both mitts! My machine is quite new; maybe one day she will be starting to eat socks and other small items ..... though I hope not ..... have a nice day! Y


1 Kommentar:

Sara lechner hat gesagt…

I always like mixing variegated yarns with solid ones. I didn't try to do it myself yet though... I'm always afraid of knitting with two yarns... now you give me an incentive.