Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Donnerstag, 26. März 2009

Foto Safari #11

It's been long since my last entry to www.petuniablogg.blogspot.com Foto Safari! But finally, here's my 11th pic: a frontdoor with rainbow in hip Hamburg-Altona. Hope you will enjoy it!?
Further I have to show off these pix I found on Ravelry! I hope the owner will forgive me, but this is such a great work! And what an idea..... all my compliments to you!!! Y

This just needs to be shown! I have seen a few that do lifelike animals such as snails, corals, fish, octopus etc., but never this size! You see, I am still thrilled .....




2 Kommentare:

Harpa Jónsdóttir hat gesagt…

Wow! That dog is amazing!

Sara lechner hat gesagt…

this really looks amazing! I like very much your photos, I will visit often!