Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Dienstag, 10. März 2009

Foto Safari #10

Have been back to Horstia Wool Mill and had the notion to shot this snap to show off all the lovely wool in this small factory outlet store! Photo shows only a part of it though! Probably this will be very intresting to all the new people I just meet due Ravelry!
On the other side of the road is a lovely antique shop in the Old Bakery. Mostly furniture, but also some dishes and other stuff that reminds me of my grannies - so lovely!
I declare this shot to be my Foto Safari Pic for today. Enjoy!

If you want to join contact www.petuniablogg.blogspot.com!


1 Kommentar:

naturglede/Randi Lind hat gesagt…

Så mye fint garn da.Nå fikk jeg lyst på å strikke, og det er det mange år siden jeg har gjort. Ha en fin dag.)