Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Mittwoch, 25. März 2009

* New Wool * More Ideas *

This is a yarn, a unique skein, I just purchased. Now I wait for it's arrival. I am quite mad about patterns like this....
... so I need more yarn that has changing colours. The effects are gorgeous!!! So I keep on knitting while weather is just horrible: wet snow is falling heavy and it is cool and windy. Fortunately the snow melts off..... see the weather in Berlin today! Unter den Linden in sunshine and some folks are out already to sell their (old) books along the way (see the very right corner of the snap)! Wish I could be there now! So many nice, sometimes antique, books are for sale there. And the entire surrounding has a special athmosphere.....




1 Kommentar:

SH -ic hat gesagt…

the wool looks so good .. please tell me wher you bought it thanks for the berlin pics