Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Dienstag, 24. Februar 2009

♥ Heart Cuffs ♥


Yesterday I found a rest of this dusty pink lambswool and later in the eve this pair of cuffs were done. I just love those small cuffs, whom are more like a broad bracelet, so they don't get in conflict with sweaters, jumpers, cardigans, coats or anoraqs...and they are so warm and cozy!!!! The hearts are knitted of NORO Kureyon (used the shrill pink part only) and so is the green edge. The tips of the hearts got a shimmering tiny green bead. I washed them at 40°C in the machine, so shrinking was only a minimum, but the knitwork became a soft but sturdy tissue.
At the same time I washed my Lilith coat for the first time. I have it since long and it was necessary to wash it. I was never really pleased with this coat and it was far too long. As I wasn't aware that the texture is a lot of wool, the coat was shrinking enormous, so I have now a long jacket, was is not too bad. First I was a little shocked, but finally it fits me much better now and looks special vintage.
It is a beautiful sunny day today. It was cold last night and when the sun came up this morning all was glittering in lovely hoarfrost. The snow is completely gone though! Next month it will probably be really Springlike already. The dog needs to be walked now and we will go a relaxing round thru the forest now - before the hectic starts with the funeral. Many far relatives from other parts of the country will arrive and stay over night and tomorrow Edina will come home from England; so we have to pick her up in Lübeck airport...

Keine Kommentare: