Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2009

~ Happy ~




Today I received a letter with good news: my x-rays/mammography was without result. I had to do them to check my cyst and to clear if all other parts are ok. Sure I was afraid, I was nervous in a nervous time, I have burnouts again, but I am happy now.
Here's another pair thumb-cuffs out of this pretty Trekking-Yarn. They are similar to the pair I made before. I love the colours. And I don't like it that they do not produce this colour anymore, they change so often; all other's are usually nice, too, but this one was one of my faves. Oh well, I am so exhausted today, so I'd rather see my bed now.... Y

Keine Kommentare: