Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Donnerstag, 15. Juli 2010

Travelling....

This pic I borrowed and it shows the mighty clouds forming a tornado that caused a lot of damadge and injuries on the North Sea Islands belonging to our district. Think it is really impressing! Last night we had another warning out, but problems occured only elsewhere, but not here. It is cooler though today, what is nice and there is still a good breeze going....

Will be on my way to Berlin for a few days soon. This time the pets have to be in a hotel; the first time away from me....wonder how they will like it....?!!!

I like Berlin! And I am looking forward to a few off days. I would have liked to take the dog again as it seems he loved to be in Berlin, too. Normally he is more a country dog, but he liked all the new smells and adventures in such a big city...

...I am invited to see Blue Man Group.....




Keine Kommentare: