Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2010

☀ Molesting Heat ☀

This is great! I very much welcome my new followers, who also sent such friendly and sweet mails to me - I hope you will follow for a very long time and will always enjoy yourselves here...

Many years ago, when I was still a teenager such a waterhose came towards me while sailing on the Baltic Sea. Short time later I saw another very small tornado on land, but never again in all those years. Only quite, just about 4 or 5 years ago while walking the dog. There was a tornado raging over the harbour, in great distance to where I was, and killed two men. I just saw the heavy clouds. Actually they were really rare, but since a few years we do have them more often. It was dramatic the day before yesterday! We had a storm raging just upon us! We were warned though.
No wonder in this heat we have....things like this occur.....I find summer quite molesting by now and for me it could turn right into Fall now....

When I saw such a waterhose I was not able to take photos; just had other things to do then, but it looked just like those on the pix shown here! Enjoy!






Keine Kommentare: