Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Donnerstag, 8. Juli 2010

60! Finally....


Two days ago it was finally my (ex) hubby's birthday - 60 he turned! A day we still some weeks ago thought he would never see.....these days he is feeling quite fine, hair is growing again and he is still busy with the arts! See above one of his paintings.....from his many kids he got a bass guitar for his birthday; when he was a young man he played one in a band....he was very touched!
Tomorrow he has to be back in hospital to get report from last CT; wish him luck that the cancer did not spread again and that he can stay without any further chemo!
It has been really quiet inhere recently! I am really sorry for that, but have been too busy. I only kept on with my other blog www.northatlantic-wool.blogspot.com! You are welcome to have a look inthere as well......
It is so muggy today; temps again up to almost 100°F - gets on my nervs; summer is defintely not my time of the year....we had a hard winter, now a hard summer!


“Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it is better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.” Have been into some lyrics and poems and this one really fits me....

Keine Kommentare: