Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Sonntag, 24. Mai 2009

☀ Sunny Sunday ☀

Summer is coming up and I rather call my balcony a roof garden; it is a very huge balcony indeed, so much space for many flowers and other loveable things. Thursday I bought this iron stand at the exhibition. Like it! And it is useful: it holds one flower pot and I can hang a ball with birdfood. I always thought it is not recommended to feed birds during breeding season, but the mixture in these balls are special: for youngsters and it is a sort of summer food.
Further you can see that I hung up some of the dogs winterhair. Gizmo always looks slim, but in winter he developes quite a thick layer of undercoat: very soft, almost white and angoralike hair. The birds like to warm up their nests with it ♪♫
Next winter will come, so here is another pair of Greenland mitts. Horstia Lambswool felted in the machine! Love the colour and the snowstarflake

Keine Kommentare: