Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Montag, 4. Mai 2009

~ A new Feeder ~

Yesterday I have been to the flea market that finally turned out to be a garage sale in one of the new roads here in town. Some really sweet and almost brandnew babycloths for sale there; but this is definitely something I have no need for anymore. Instead I found this bird feeder in a corner, a bit dusty, but never used and for only € 2,--. So this was the catch of the day... the day itself was overcast and ended pouring with rain, so finally back home I was completely soaked. In the morning Gizmo found his small ball and played a round soccer; he is very good at it - here's a little video! It's been long since I posted the last one.... enjoy!


1 Kommentar:

naturglede/Randi Lind hat gesagt…

Så fint fugle hus og morsom liten film. Koselig:) Nyt våren:)