Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Mittwoch, 20. Mai 2009

❃ Stash ✿

I have been a naughty girl today and bought some more stash... ugh! But couldn't resist. Was in the wool mill today although I feel quite awful again since a few days...
still I started something off: this baby shorts! I saw those on Ravelry and although I actually don't have any real use for it, except selling it, I had the notion to start one as I think they are super cute! The yarn is from an unknown company, still it is high quality, 75% Bamboo. Love it, so soft and gentle and pretty colours
Further I ordered this yarn. It is not here yet though. I bought it at www.wollpapst.de! Pretty yarns there, you should have a look. I ordered before and it was lovely, although the colours were slightly different then on the pic. Still very nice! So this was worth a reorder.

Just met this little guy humming around while walking the dog


Keine Kommentare: