Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Dienstag, 5. Mai 2009

Lopi Treasures ❀❀

I am sitting here feeling just awful; hard times still in family affairs and healthwise, too. So before I completely fall into depressions, I thought it would be better to finish another drawstringbag and this is the result
Further this pair wristwarmers were done! Love them although they are a bit too big. I thought Lett Lopi would shrink more while felting in the machine. Had them 3 times in and they came out almost like before, only a bit more fluffy. This is still my very favourite wool, so I will keep it in mind. I have few skeins left, so next time I will knit all in actual size
At least I am very pleased with the outcome of my ebroidered rosebuds, aren't they cute?
Yesterday afternoon it turned out to be very nice and sunny suddenly. Gizmo was lucky and met, after quite a while, one of his very best friends, Leo the Schnauzer, again. They adore one another since they were small pups. After a good run they started digging and finally they had a cave. Leo fit in perfectly. Gizmo tried to enlarge it, but finally either his head or butt would hang out. As you can see they had lots of fun!!! Y
Today it is rainy and stormy and the heating is turned on again....
I have a cold and rather would like to go back to bed...




3 Kommentare:

wolltrunken hat gesagt…

Hallo, Beatrice!

Vielleicht kann man die Pulswärmer ja in Kerzen-, Windlicht- oder Becherummantelung umfunktionieren. Die Rosenknospen sind absolut allerliebst. Irgendwann strickfilze ich mir mal Pulswärmer, die Du dann besticken "darfst", ja?

Liebe Grüße und gute Besserung!

Birgit

Harpa Jónsdóttir hat gesagt…

I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time. I hope things get better soon.

About the létt lopi - what temperature did you use? I felt lopi all the time and I can felt it as much as I want. But sometimes I have to use high heat. I also often use some agitation, old jeans for example in the machine.

Harpa Jónsdóttir hat gesagt…

The bag and the pulse warmers are lovely by the way!