Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Donnerstag, 7. Mai 2009

° Light at the End of the Tunnel °

This have been two very hard years! But slowly, very slowly I feel I can see a little light at the end of a long dark and crookeded tunnel. I will go out more again from now on and participate in normal social life and catch up on all I neglected!
Made me a warm cover to protect me from all upcoming obstacles, ha! See above my new Lett Lopi stola. It is very simple made, but the wool itself is the fact. It is natural light brown sheep wool from Iceland! Love it!!! It is fantastic nice, warm and cozy.... Y
And here's my usual dinner for the next summer weeks to come: strawberries, often with joghurt..... they still come from Spain or Israel, but had to buy some to cure the longing for them I had over the entire winter..... Y

And this deploreable doggy is waiting for a walk.... Y


2 Kommentare:

naturglede/Randi Lind hat gesagt…

Så bra du ser litt lys i tunnellen. Godt å komme i gang igjen. Herlig stikking du viser. Jordbær er nydelig både å se på og å spise. Nyt dagene:)

Elizabeth hat gesagt…

I love your dog!
Buster sends greetings from New York.