Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2009

~ Full Storm ~

After we have been spared with a winterstorm, we are now having one - in May!!! This is crazy! See what is coming up upon us through my working room window...
...even Hexe hides unsolicited in the cave of her scratching tree; usually she never uses it...

...but bad weather also gives time to redecorate and clean and sort out. I still had some treasures hiding that I have out now on my memorial board, what I call it! Do you remember I recently posted cups made by Helga Wandtke, the famous caramic lady? Many years ago I often exhibited with another very skilled lady called Maud Bode, also a ceramic designer. Unfortunately we lost contact, though contrary to Helga's straight design she is more into expending, fairylike and mystic items. I placed three of her ceramic boxes, that look more like oriental lights, upon my shelf and I think it looks just great!



Don't forget to feed my Goldfish!!! Just click into the water, food will appear and they will take it. You can place so much food as you like; they won't get fat..... Y


Keine Kommentare: