Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Montag, 25. Mai 2009

°° Colours °°

Soon I have to change my header with the Lilacs; they are fading and now Rhododendron are in full blossom. I just found those above; the only ones I have seen so far with curly petals! But nice, aren't they?!
My ordered wool just arrived! The colours are incredible and this pic just don't show the real brightness!

Many beautiful Rhododendron blooming along the lakeside these days. Some colours are really unusual and incredible; just have to show them off..... enjoy!





1 Kommentar:

Åse hat gesagt…

Hei Bea! Takk for koselig hilden! Det var koselig å høre fra deg igjen. Flott blogg du har fått her, nydelige blomster og lekkert garn du viser.
Jeg legger en link i bloggen min til bloggen din.