Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Freitag, 8. Mai 2009

Ebay 1145 ❀–•–❀–•–❀

Some time ago I made these buttons; you know I love strawberries...just had some, ha!!!
It's lovely cotton cloth I used for them, the back is a Prym metal button of very good quality.
As I am addicted to Ebay since Fall 04 I sold them to a lady in Belgium. It is great fun to also sell abroad!!! Usually all goes well with my customers and untill today I have 1145 positive comments! The buttons though were never paid, no further mails and hints were answered and it is now many months ago. Think it is time to either keep them to myself or offer them to somebody who is really interested in them; if you fell in love with them at first sight, just let me know and you can have them for a good (small) price. They have a diameter of 22 mm each. Enjoy your weekend!

Keine Kommentare: