Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Donnerstag, 28. Mai 2009

4 4 Four Game 4 4

This pic is especially for Wishing4One in Cairo, Egypt! Here is the almost done shorty for babies. I am quite pleased with the result of the Bamboo Shorts...
Wishing4One hope you enjoy it and like to participate also in this small game I received from dear Harpa J in Iceland:
The 4 Four Game

4 placed I lived in:

1. East Sussex, England
2. Ontario, Canada
3. Hong Kong
4. Hamburg and its suburbs, Germany and Treungen, Norway as mayor places

4 places I like to come back to:

1. Iceland
2. Canada
3. Holland
4. Sweden

4 favourite dishes:

1. Grilled lobster.
2. Fresh fish - cod for example.
3. Many kinds of salted cod.
4. Salads

4 dishes I can not stand:

1. Beans

2. Knödel

3. Asparagus
4. Lentils

4 hobbies:
4 pasje, hobby:

1. Reading
2. Photography
3. Knitting
4. Designing

4 places I would go if I had a chance:


1. Alaska
2. Greenland
3. Hawaii
4. Faroe Islands

4 TV series, programs I like:

1. Dr. House

2. some local crime
3. BBC documentaions

4. ?

4 places of work:


1. Field Work
2. At the front desk art stand
3. Purchaser for wholesaler
4. Fair Trader

4 things I'd like to do:


1. Teaching some artifacts at Hurtigruten
2. Set up an exhibition of my works.
3. Get much better at designing clothes/accessories
4. Buy a house and a new car

4 favourite movies:


1. I really can´t answer that one. There are just too many!
2. --
3. --
4. --


4 favourite acts:

1.??
2.
3.
4.

4 things I do first when logging on online:


1. check mail
2. check my blog and friends blogs
3. look at some news
4. log onto Ravelry


4 people I invite to play*:


1. Wishing4One, Egypt

2. Andrea - One Planet One Karma
3. Tante Grön, Denmark
4. Birgit-Wolltrunken

* but really, anyone who wants to share ...

Enjoy!

2 Kommentare:

Wishing 4 One hat gesagt…

Bea the shorts look AWESOME! How very, very cute and great colors! I will do the 4 game a bit later on my blog. Thanks for posting your shorts picture, they came out wonderfully!

wolltrunken hat gesagt…

Danke schön, Beatrice! Oha, da muss ich erstmal überlegen ...

Ich hoffe, ich komme morgen dazu, mich den Fragen zu widmen.

Liebe Grüße

von Birgit