Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Freitag, 15. Mai 2009

Bourgeois? ☀

Last Sunday when I drove home from the North Sea I made a stop in Wesselburen, the little town of poet Hebbel! When I was still doing field work some years ago I passed by here once a month, sometimes once a week. And I always found this place to be quite corny!
The only reason I stopped was because the postoffice made a beautiful stamp onto my mail, and I had quite a few pen pals then. It was still only letter post possible those days; no SMS, no emails.... so I used this service to send out pretty letters!
Otherwise this was all too bourgeois for me!
In the meantime there's no postoffice left; postal service is now reduced to a supermarket selfservice board, but the place itself has improved. Quite neat it is now! Or am I just getting older - and corny myself??! Ha!
Hope you will enjoy the pix and a lovely weekend!


1 Kommentar:

naturglede/Randi Lind hat gesagt…

Brevskriving er koselig det.Flotte bilder da, synes det var fint der jeg! Ønsker deg en fin 17. maimarkering:)