Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2013

Muggy Day ╰დ╮ Pansymania

 You may remember: I love Pansies ╰დ╮

 Also love this small painting made by Gubben some years ago....
my first sight every morning when I wake up!
And I enjoy my wild Pansies along the driveway every day. They are so colourful and seem to like to grow here...
Thunderstorms are coming up! It was really cool the past days. Today very warm and muggy.
So no wonder we will get this.....just started to rain and it is stormy, too! 
My garden flowers and my snails (!) enjoy the warm and wet weather though.
All starts to grow and breed like mad now.......hope you like my Antique Pansies, too?!!


╰დ╮

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Love your photos. I used to grow pansies next to our mail box, but they are not hardy plants and didn't live long.