Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Freitag, 22. März 2013

Thank You =^..^=

She was never the prettiest cat I have ever known
but she became lovelier the older she got
She had the loudest purr I have ever heard
When I was typing she liked to rest in my back
and was incredibly warm
She was always there - for almost 20 years!
I helped her to cross the Bridge on March 23, 2007...
Thank you for almost two decades of pure love! 


 

3 Kommentare:

Katie Isabella hat gesagt…

What a beautiful tribute to a loved fur family member.

Annuk hat gesagt…

What a wonderful tribute to a sweet soul in a little feline body! My furry sisters were 18 when they went to the Bridge in 2009... and I still miss them so much!!! These little babies bring so much joy and love into our lives!
God bless your little angel!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Aloha to your cat. I can see why you miss her.