Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Freitag, 8. März 2013

Inner Peace ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻

Today it is already 10 months ago since Gubben had to resign to cancer -
it is unbelievable how time flies!
Still, I feel happy and I found my inner peace.
Fortunately I like to be alone and this has never ever been a strain to me!
I know this is hard to understand for many, but be sure, this does not mean
that I supplanted him or forget about him...
more the antipode!
The dog and I love to roam the forests. 
It is very windy right now, so we took off deep into the woods...
so the harsh cool breeze was above us, distracted by the giant trees!
Nature gives peace...even though winter will come back over the weekend...
and actually we wish winter would finally go home now...
the photo above was taken in Berlin many years ago when times were light and easy...great weekend to all in Bloglandia!


***

2 Kommentare:

Annuk hat gesagt…

What a wonderful message you are giving, Bea! Inner peace is indeed the greatest present a person can find in her soul... May Peace thrive in your heart! :)
Have a beautiful weekend! I'm looking forward to Spring too!!!
xo

Anonym hat gesagt…

What a great photo of the two of you together! Just love it!