Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Dienstag, 27. Oktober 2009

~✿~ New Boxes on the Way ~✿~



Several new boxes are in production! Love to make them and I love the shabby, vintage style. They are not completely ready yet! Will attend a fair this coming weekend, so I am looking very much forward to show off my articles. The rest of the week will be full of work and I hope that my new (old) car will be ready still today, so that I can move again.... ~~

1 Kommentar:

Karin Grøn hat gesagt…

Jeg er VILD med smukke dåser og kasser. Bruger dem til bl.a. stoppenål og saks på sofabordet og når jeg knipler nægter jeg at bruge gamle grimme dåser med elastik om. Jeg vil have smukke ting omkring mig.