Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Mittwoch, 1. Juli 2009

~ Just Hot ~ Deja vue ~

Ooooh well, too warm for me! It was sunny and sultry all day and we had two heavy clouds, but they led loose only a very few raindrops....so it will probably remain hot all night. No relief by a thunderstorm and some rain; in other parts of the country was lots of rain, but not uphere. It is so warm in my flat and I don't know how to survive this coming night!?!!
My love story to my long term guy also had a deja vue of an ugly kind: last year we parted after I found out that he was two-timing; crazy such an old man ....but we arranged us and found back together. Guess this was one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made!
He gave me similar strange feelings again last week, so I decided to send him off again.
And so here we are: after 1 1/2 decades alone again, not that I mind it, it is a challange, but I can't understand the way he is acting and playing with other peoples feelings, telling wrong stories and being like a teenager. This causes me problems, we have been thru so many things all these years and now this....well, hard to understand!
Think I should have bought this polar bear to keep me company and maybe it would have cooled me down a bit!!! :) Saw it in an interieur shop recently.
I love polar bears!

Keine Kommentare: