Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Dienstag, 7. Juli 2009

~ Another Froggy ~

Yesterday the dog and I have been down at the river and guess what we found on a flood protection wall? Yes - a froggy!!! Isn't he just cute! Y

Further I almost finished this baby shorty, as announced in a former post! I used a fine quality cotton yarn Gründl Four Seasons and the green is a Horstia Trio (means cotton, linnen, viscose). I will complete it still tonite...so far I am real pleased with the result! Y

This is the way down to the small, but fine and sandy beach of River Elbe, showing a large graffity with animal scenes from around the world. The dog found a buddy in same age on the beach, so he had good fun and fortunately not too many people there; big dogs need quite some space to run.....ßßßßßßßßßßßß

Keine Kommentare: