Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Montag, 17. August 2009

Halibut and Strawberries ~❃~

This was a fine weather weekend; lovely warm Summer weather, but it will be hot and sultry again soon...
I could buy some Halibut, what was good! It came from Alaska and I dreamed myself off again.
Wish I could go there, see the country, friends and the large halibuts....

...this were probably the last strawberries for the season, but they were soooo tasty!
Went blueberry picking today, but they are also overripe now and soon they will be gone!
We have rich fruits everywhere this year...
Some wool was harvested, too ..... ~~

4 Kommentare:

Harpa Jónsdóttir hat gesagt…

Fish, strawberries and beautiful wool - and very good thing in their own right.

naturglede/Randi Lind hat gesagt…

Godt alt sammen, fisk og jordbær for mage,n og ull for å holde kulda ute. Ha en fin tirsdag:)

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello,

I'm not really a fan of fish, but I love strawberries. And the whool you present is really nice. It really looks like strawberries. :-)
Greetings from Frankfurt,

Steffi

Alguns Sonhos Vividos hat gesagt…

Lovely sky in the first photo!
Can you send me some strawberrys, they look delicious!
My best wishes, Nadia