Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Donnerstag, 13. August 2009

~ New Frog Pants ~

Today I was off to buy some flowers for my little roof garden and what did I find? Yes, Frogs again....think I will get me a bowl and have a waterlilly and such a little green guy inthere!
Yesterday I finished the first part of new baby pants, also a little froglike...accidently! Wool is a very good Schachenmayr Cotton that I got low priced because of the closing of our traditional warehouse!

More frogs and some dogs - see more pix and a video on www.gizdog.blogspot.com!
~~

2 Kommentare:

Wishing 4 One hat gesagt…

I have always thought frogs were so cute. Great pants too, what a coincidence that they are a bit froggy, LOL!

Alguns Sonhos Vividos hat gesagt…

So beautiful! You reaaly have the talent!
I like your work!
My best wishes, nadia