Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Freitag, 28. August 2009

~✿~ New Ladybird Shorty ~✿~

Although I hurt my left hand last night - in the dog's leash (~) - I wanted to close this project still today. I am satisfied with the result! Love to do this pants; made quite a few by now...
Today was finally a cool day with rain, first chestnuts fell in front of my door and this means Fall is definitely on his way - hoooray! I am a Bad-weather-Girl! Now comes my time of the year....to all of you out in Bloglandia; have a nice weekend! Kursiv~~

3 Kommentare:

Karin Grøn hat gesagt…

Ja, efteråret nærmer sig- jeg kan også se at der er masser af blade på plænen allerede og nætterne er så sorte så sorte. Snart kommer tiden med de dugvåde morgener og det smukke gule septemberlys og spindelvæv med diamanter. Det er så smukt. Gpd weekend til dig også

Hannes hage hat gesagt…

Å, den var vel supersøt.

Mein Herzwerk hat gesagt…

Hallo Bea, schickst Du mir mal bitte Deine E-Mailadresse? An: info@pilzchenundpuenktchen.de

Danke und liebe Grüße
Imke