Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Samstag, 1. August 2009

~❀~ Boletus Cuffs ~❀~

These Boletus Cuffs were just finished. I had to felt them three times at 40°C, surprisingly often this time. Usually Lambswool surrenders quicker. They turned out quite ok, but I am not 100% satisfied...but I just love thinking of Fall! This is MY season! Summer's climax is done here and yesterday I found the blueberries leaves all yellow and dry. The berries themselves are super ripe, but it will be possible to pick some for the weeks to come. Other fruits are almost ripe, too, even the chestnuts by my frontdoor are getting huge early; soon they will - plop, plop - start to fall; the kids will rush to get them...mushrooms also start to peek out in the forest. I don't know much about them, so I leave it to others to harvest them....
~~

Keine Kommentare: