Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Sonntag, 16. August 2009

* Green is Life *

Green has always been my fave colour ~ in all variations! I just found these wild strawberries in the forest and this pepper and salt dispenser on the fleamarket...
I like to watch TV, although I hardly watch....usually I do something else next to it, f.i. knitting, but now in Summer from Sunday to Thursday it is Columbo Night at 10 pm,
Columbo is cult and I especially like the very old series, I suppose, from the 70's. I don't know how many films were made, but they are popular and unique...so I will watch again tonight!

Another snap from the forest! See the lovely clover; also green...but also have a look at this sturdy snail. It was huge and fat and shiny black; obviously concentrating on its dirtdinner.
We have many snails here; they can ruin entire gardens and plantations. I think they are disgusting and fascinating at the same time...we have many different kinds here!

1 Kommentar:

naturglede/Randi Lind hat gesagt…

Hei på deg!Lenge siden jeg har tittet inn her. Masse koselig å oppdatere meg på her. Grønnfargen er fin, og jeg likte de salt og pepperbøssene dine. Ha en fin kveld:)