Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Mittwoch, 26. August 2009

~ Jurassic Park ~

Yesterday I visited our local Arboretum! It's been long since I have been there the last time.
Lotus is in full bloom and it sure looks so beautiful I wanted to get some Alcea seeds of the black kind. That was my actual reason for this visit! But it is always great to have a tour around
On the way this guy passed me by and didn't even noticed me...
Quite Jurassic....

These beauties are also blooming: blue waterlillies! Aren't they just lovely?

3 Kommentare:

Harpa Jónsdóttir hat gesagt…

Water-lilies are so beautiful. We don´t habe them here in Iceland, except in hot houses.

Wishing 4 One hat gesagt…

Wow blue water lillies just gorgeous!!!!

Sara lechner hat gesagt…

these are wonderful buttons and the landscape is really beautiful. thank you for your comment in my blog. yes, we have to learn to recycle what we have. have you seen h.o.m.e. in YouTube? they show so much of Iceland! and the landscapes are breathtaking!