Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012

Octoberrain!


 This is a good time!
Last preparations in the garden for winter.
Have been so busy, but I am glad I did it all!
Wish I could sit down now and start off crocheting a
Granny Throw
like this one above,
but I am not good at all with crocheting...

 Instead I have been busy with sewing and preparing
some more boxes!
In about two weeks we will open  new shop...
Octoberrain!
It was sunny this morning
after the fog disappeared
the forest was glittering in dewdrops
when the sky became dark
hard drops fell
on the already fallen leaves

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Good luck with the new store, Bea. I hope it is a success!