Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Sonntag, 20. September 2009

My New Wool Blog!!!

Today I created a new Blog: www.northatlantic-wool.blogspot.com! You are all welcome to visit, although this is a blog for my German speaking friends.
Only recently I got my first issue of natural wool from the Faroer Islands in the Northatlantic regions. Far means sheep! So they are actually the Sheepislands! The sheep there live quite a natural, free life and are still very much like the ones known in the Viking Times about 1000 years ago. The wool is smashing, absolutely beautiful and is coming in 71 lovely colours. This is a very natural yarn and has about 560 meters in 100 gr what is incredibly much!!! Enjoy!

1 Kommentar:

Gabriela hat gesagt…

ooh!
i will love to touch that yarn, look so sweet and so special... and in 71 colors... a truly treasure!!!

I loved your blog, but the snow always share poetry in small points... is fantastic!
congrats, and hugs from Chile!

:D:D:D