Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Mittwoch, 19. November 2008

~ Bark and Knit ~

Dentist horror again! It was necessary to have a broken root and tooth to be digged out! I can't speak much and there are several hammers in my head. Have to see the dentist regularly to have the wound rinsed...besides to this I had an interview at IKEA's. Was strange as I could not really talk, still it was relaxed and I handed over some papers. It is good working there, even though they don't pay much! Result will come not before next week though.

In the meantime I will keep on knitting and walking the dog and just try to survive this dental surgery, which is really making me feel quite exhausted! I made another pair mitts out of lambswool; like them...
Weather is also gloomy, very much like November: spray rain, windy and gray day and about +5°C.

This is the first video I load up to be in my blog! Hope it works....see cute Bosse and Leif Gizmo playing - enjoy! Y


3 Kommentare:

Torhild Reidardatter hat gesagt…

Hejsa.
Stakkels dig.. tænder er sååååå ømtålelig og irriterende at have problemer med.. fik sat ind 3 nye tænder første halvdel af dette år så jeg ved at det bare skal overståes.
De halvvanter er bare så søde. den brede rib er meget god- sødt med de perler.. har altfor lidt tid i øjeblikket til alt det jeg gerne vil.

ShellyD hat gesagt…

Hi there,

Ouch...thinking of you and your teeth. Good luck with the job!!

Loving everything I see.

Back soon...

Shelley hat gesagt…

Hello the video is cute and I must admit that hearing songbirds made me feel happy. We don't have any here now that the snow has arrived.