Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Montag, 2. November 2009

~ Walrus ~ 8000 Guests ~


For a reason I don't know I love the North, the Arctic and its animals - next to moose, polar bear, caribou and whale, I also think walrus is an extraordinary mammal. Above is a print of a famous Nunavut artist and a felted walrus ball I found, I think, on Etsy... aren't they just great?!!
ßßßßßßßßßßßß
I would like to thank all the visitors to my blog for stopping by and hopefully enjoying it!
Thank you so much for all the lovely, friendly and remarkable comments!!!
I just came over 8000 guests to my blog - hope you will come for further visits in the future; I will do my best to keep you a little entertained here... enjoy!

3 Kommentare:

Karin Grøn hat gesagt…

Hvor er han nuttet- den hvalros i filt. Genial ide. Jeg så vilde sæler på Grenen i Skagen i går. Du kan se den ene af dem på min blog- en lille sød fætter sæl

Harpa Jónsdóttir hat gesagt…

Det er noget specielt ved det højeste nord og dyrene der. Jeg finder dem i alle fald facinerende også.

naturglede/Randi Lind hat gesagt…

Flotte bilder av et stort, fasinerende, herlig dyr. Det filtdyret var jo så søtt. Ha en fin dag i høsten:)