Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Donnerstag, 5. November 2009

~ Victorian Scraps ~

When I was a little girl I had a treasure: an old cigar box filled with the prettiest old shimmering decorative scraps, what we call here Oblaten ! This box is still somewhere, but I just can't find it....this worries me....but I have a few reprints from old designs that I would like to share with you. If you like you can take it as a free vintage clip! Will add some more soon! Think they are so beautiful and hope that I will find this old box as I had some really gorgeous fairytale scraps in it....

3 Kommentare:

Karin Grøn hat gesagt…

dejlige glansbilleder- dem har vores børn også haft. jeg er selv tvilling, så af uransagelige årsager troede folk at så kunne vi dele alt muligt, bl.a. malebøger, glansbilledbøger osv som om vi altid legede sammen. og vi var ikke engang enæggede. Hmrrrph!!!!Kan mærke jeg stadig kan blive sur over det og det var jo slet ikke meningen med dit fine glansbillede.

Formerly known as Frau hat gesagt…

Are they scraps of fabric or prints wither way they would look beautiful framed. I hope you find your box of treasures.

Nina hat gesagt…

Was für wunderschöne Farben :-)

Herzlichst
Nina