Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Dienstag, 17. November 2009

* Visit *


While walking the doggy today I passed by these happy geese. Probably this is the last month of their lives... they were so kind and funny and friendly... I am happy that I closed down with eating too much meat, so no one of these cuties will have to be killed for me.
On the other side of the road a new life had just begun; we came across the birth of this late calf. It looked sturdy and well; what a joy! Y



I made a stop at Imke's little shop. Please visit her blog at:

2 Kommentare:

Mein Herzwerk hat gesagt…

Schön das Du da warst...danke für die "Werbung"...
LG, Imke

Formerly known as Frau hat gesagt…

Never realize goose is such a big holiday meal.