Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Montag, 23. November 2009

Hearty ~ ♥ ~ Cuffs

These wristwarmers have been ready for quite some time, but I thought them to be a bit boring, so I modified them: made some stitches with a slightly shimmering cross-stitch thread around the hearts and added some seagreen beads! The result is ok now and I like them better. I used lambswool for them; fulling was made in the washing machine at 40°C. I discovered the pink yarn I used for the hearts shrinks more, although it is the same quality then the rest. This way the wristwarmers became an extra more cufflike appearance! They are super to wear to thick sweaters and coats as they are quite narrow and won't collide with it......have a lovely, successful week!
òó òó òó òó òó

Keine Kommentare: