Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Montag, 11. Januar 2010

✿⊱╮ Cuff ✿⊱╮Wonders ✿⊱╮


It is my job to produce accessories, but for my own use I have to depend on others...no time for my own behalf....above cuffs are made out of a Turkish yarn,I got them from birgit-wolltrunken (she has a blog her, too)! They are small and don't collide with all the other things I wear in these blizzard days; I always use them right now. They are shrill, but cozy and cute! Thanx Birgit!! The other pair is from Ute, made of NORO sockyarn, arn't they just pretty? So many lovely details...I have some more wool out in my other blog www.northatlantic-wool.blogspot.com! It is specially designed, handtwisted yarn. Intrested? So, welcome... ⊱╮⊱╮⊱╮

4 Kommentare:

Formerly known as Frau hat gesagt…

Very pretty! Bea Happy New Year!! Hope your holidays were enjoyable and relaxing. Can't believe all the snow in Germany how's Holland covered in the white fluffy stuff?

Formerly known as Frau hat gesagt…

Sorry for some reason I thought you lived in Holland! oops! Have a wonderful day and stay warm!

wolltrunken hat gesagt…

Prima, dass Du so viel Spaß an den Glitzerblümchen hast!!!

Die anderen Pulswärmer sind aber auch superschön.

Liebe Grüße

von Birgit

KaWiMo hat gesagt…

Hallo Bea,
ganz toll die Stulpen
besonders die khaki blau melierten...die würde ich dir am liebsten *abschnacken :o)))
L.G. Karin