Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

Mittwoch, 6. Januar 2010

3 Holy Kings and Bullfinches!


Today is the Day of the Three Holy Kings, the Glorifiers or whatever you might call them. Supposed to be the real Christmas Day in some cultures it is here definitely the last day of Christmas decos and songs. The few festive items I decorated my home with will be removed today and life will finally come back to normal routine! Here is some more new wool, I love the pine green one! And because I have about 3 or even 4 couples bullfinches at the feeder on my roofgarden I dedicate this rosered wool to them. The males breasts are just alike...what a pretty little bird!

Have a nice day!


2 Kommentare:

Ute {benbino} hat gesagt…

guten morgen, liebe bea. ich habe dich unter meinen 'verfolgern' entdeckt und so auch deinen schönen blog gefunden.

ich wünsche dir ein frohes neues jahr.

alles liebe,
ute

Deborah hat gesagt…

I looked at my house this morning and said, ohoh, today is the Epithany and I really want these these decorations down! I did most of the inside, but not the outside yet!
Have a great day! Nice post!